CRITICAL LEGAL ISSUES REQUIRE SUPERIOR ADVOCACY.
Brown Fox is dedicated to providing clients the highest quality legal services, attention to detail, responsiveness, and results at a reasonable cost. Our law firm specializes in areas vital to the success of every business:
Our attorneys strive to understand your business goals and to provide legal counseling at every critical stage of your business to meet your objectives. From entrepreneurs and small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, Brown Fox helps its clients increase corporate efficiency, reduce risk, and succeed when it counts. Click here to learn more about how Brown Fox can assist you.
THE BROWN FOX BRIEF
- Fifth Circuit Expands Availability of FLSA Damages March 29, 2017
The Fifth Circuit, which covers Texas employers, has recently expanded the available damages arising under the Fair Labor Standards Act ("FLSA").
- Brown Fox’s Russ Brown and Robert Falay Teach Lawyers In Mombasa, Kenya March 29, 2017
Last month Partner Russ Brown and Paralegal Robert Falay traveled to Mombasa, Kenya to teach at the Mombasa Justice and Peace Conference.
- Governance Issues To Consider If Your LLC Is Taxed As An S-Corporation March 29, 2017
Limited liability companies have the option to be taxed as a corporation for federal income tax purposes. Those companies that elect to be taxed as a corporation generally take it a step further...
- Brown Fox Volunteers at Brother Bill’s Helping Hand for Annual Children’s Christmas Celebration December 22, 2016
Brown Fox participated in its second Service Day of the year at Brother Bill’s Helping Hand preparing for their annual Children’s Christmas Celebration.
- Brown Fox In Depth – Stephanie Perkins December 22, 2016
Brown Fox’s newest legal assistant, Stephanie Perkins, not only enjoys camping, hunting and fishing but also loves cooking it up with her family in the kitchen.
Learn more about Stephanie