CRITICAL LEGAL ISSUES REQUIRE SUPERIOR ADVOCACY.
Brown Fox is dedicated to providing clients the highest quality legal services, attention to detail, responsiveness, and results at a reasonable cost. Our law firm specializes in areas vital to the success of every business:
Our attorneys strive to understand your business goals and to provide legal counseling at every critical stage of your business to meet your objectives. From entrepreneurs and small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, Brown Fox helps its clients increase corporate efficiency, reduce risk, and succeed when it counts. Click here to learn more about how Brown Fox can assist you.
THE BROWN FOX BRIEF
- The Importance of Home Field Advantage: A Look at the Texas Supreme Court’s Recent Nationwide Opinion Addressing Forum Selection Clauses July 27, 2016
Home field advantage matters, whether for sports teams or litigants. Brown Fox attorney Michael Hewitt shares about the impact of a recent Texas Supreme Court case addressing forum selection clauses.
- Brown Fox In Depth – Neal Parekh July 27, 2016
Talented Baylor law student Neal Parekh has spent most of his summer working in the Firm's Litigation & Trial group. Besides learning the ropes at Brown Fox, Neal recently became engaged...
Learn more about Neal
- Brown Fox Welcomes New Litigation Partner David Denton June 23, 2016
Brown Fox is pleased to announce the addition of its newest litigation partner, David Denton. David joins the firm with over fourteen years of experience as a trial attorney. He represents clients in
- Six Ways to Prepare for a Capital Raise or Sale of Business June 22, 2016
Business owners tend to focus most of their attention on day-to-day operations to ensure that the company achieves success. Although this is a good and necessary approach, such emphasis on operations
- Handbook Arbitration Provisions After Nelson v. Watch House Int’l, L.L.C. June 22, 2016
In response to employment disputes, employers often say “Of course I have a policy on that.” But in reality, that policy was created when Ronald Reagan was president, before Facebook™ became a